Gauge Interface System
Custom software development
DataGet Engineering provides Custom
- End-users - integrate PocketLog
or the DataGet system into your existing software and/or
- Configure PocketLog
or DataGet to your exact needs. Change
screens, add fields, add graphics and logos to incorporate your
Corporate Identity, or add content according to your
- Using ADO and ODBC, connect to
different or multiple databases and/or configure data to your
- Pre-configure the PocketLog
or DataGet System for your operation and the data
- Make changes in how the data is
collected or sampled.
- Interface DataGet to
the precision measuring devices that you use.
- opportunities for co-marketing.
- Software manufacturers - we can
integrate the DataGet system to your Data
Collection, Statistical, SPC or other software.
- Hardware - interface DataGet
to new precision measuring devices for collecting SPC data.
Develop new Data Collection applications for shop
floor, lab, or field.
- Variety of data types
- Forms automation, surveys
- Creating powerful applications
that are flexible and easy to operate allows the end-user to
"hit the ground running" and use an application
- Connection to devices
- Raw data capture, such as Barcode
readers, data from precision instruments, and/or files from remote
- Intelligent devices that can
receive configuration commands.
- For example:
- We used our expertise with the
Palm to develop a custom application that connects to Traffic
Counters for device setup and download of data. This included both
a Palm program and the Conduit.
- We developed a Conduit for
transferring Automotive Test data from the Palm to a custom PC
Port or re-write existing applications
- Take advantage of cheaper hardware
such as the Meazura or Janam. We can port or re-write programs
written for such handhelds as the Motorola, Intermec,
Trimble, Juniper, DAP, Datalogic, and the
- Currently using obsolete hardware such
as Symbol? Port to the Meazura or Janam which are still
Data Analysis applications (new or
add to DataGet).
- SPC, quality monitoring
- Calculate volumes or other
- Data validation
- Exception reports
- Check ranges, selections and
missing fields. Insure the data is complete at the source.
Data Manipulation application (new or
add to DataGet)..
- Printed reports
- Plot one variable against another
- Show compliance
© Copyright 2006,